- Rumplestiltskin: Now that we're being honest with one another, Your Majesty, let's be clear.
- Rumplestiltskin: I despise you.
- Rumplestiltskin: I did not design the curse to exclude leather-- that was your doing. My entire wardrobe was leather. Do you know what I have now? Gingham shirts and a cane. And the gingham chafes.
- Rumplestiltskin: Rude.
Wouldn't it be funny if Belle's shoes were the silver slippers from Oz?
Just sayin’. We’ve seen that the land of Oz exists in Henry’s book…
- Emma: Post-curse roll call! Let's keep this brief for the sake of safety and sanity. Here we go. Snow? Check. Red, Granny? Check and check. Pinocchio and company? Triple check. James-- who's James?
- Charming: I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that my name is not, in fact, James. James is my dead twin brother.
- All of Storybrooke:
- Charming: Fine, yes, here.